Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Happy Merry Merry

We are fully in Christmas mode around here and I LOVE it!  This is by far my favorite time of year and we try to make it last as long as possible.  We decorated a week before Thanksgiving because we would be gone for that holiday (another one that I love!) and it's so nice to walk in to see lights and Santas everywhere.

The boys' elf came today and brought little soft elves for them to love until Christmas.  So far they have enjoyed having them to carry around and snuggle-and Nate, who loves all stuffed animals, is having a big time using his elf as a weapon. 

We were so lucky to have our friend Jody Mack take some pictures of us over Thanksgiving weekend and they are so good!  Here are a few of my favorites.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Wiser ones than me say.....